- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Motorist strikes bicyclist | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Car hits bicyclist: At 6:05 p.m. Oct. 8 in the 30800 block of Pacific Highway South, a victim reported he was struck from behind by a vehicle while riding his bicycle. The victim fell and chipped his tooth. The suspect fled the scene without stopping.
• Bullying: At 4:53 p.m. Oct. 6 at 35999 16th Ave. S., the word "fag" was keyed into a victim's vehicle while he or she was at school.
• Malicious mischief: At 7:47 p.m. Oct. 14 in the 32100 block of 19th Lane Southwest, unknown suspects threw a brick at a front door causing $100 in damages.
• Threats: At 6:53 p.m. Oct. 14 in the 28600 block of Pacific Highway South, a suspect threatened to shoot several people and acted like he had a gun. He was involuntarily committed.
• Stolen generator: At 7:54 a.m. Oct. 14 in the 31500 block of 10th Avenue South, a victim reported his or her generator, valued at $1,100, was stolen. The victim lent the item to a neighbor and believes the neighbor may have stolen it.
• Beer run: At 11:10 p.m. Oct. 15 at 2109 S.W. 336th St., a suspect stole two 24-packs of beer from a grocery store.
• Unconscious woman: At 4 p.m. Oct. 15 at 30844 44th Ave. S.W., two witnesses reported finding a woman lying unconscious with a rock and bits of shattered glass around her at Dumas Bay Park. Her face and hand were injured slightly. The witnesses saw a male flee the area shortly after finding the woman. Fire responded and the woman awoke. She reported she was exhausted and fell.
• School threat: At 1:35 p.m. Oct. 15 at 2800 S.W. 320th St., police responded to a threat written on a bathroom wall at Decatur High School.
• Warrant pick-up: At 12:35 a.m. Oct. 15 in the 1200 block of South 320th Street, police observed a vehicle illegally parked in a handicap spot. The registered owner had a warrant for his arrest and was picked up when he returned to the vehicle.