- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Man pulls gun on Wal-Mart customer | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Place in line: At 12:41 a.m. Sept. 28 at 34520 16th Ave. S., a victim reported a suspect pointed a gun at him while in line at Wal-Mart. The victim and the suspect had engaged in a dispute over their places in the line prior to the incident. The suspect was arrested.
• Firearm: At 6:03 a.m. Sept. 28 in the 30500 block of 4th Avenue South, police were dispatched to a call about a discharged firearm. A complainant told police the subject’s wife of 60 years had recently passed away and he was upset. Police inspected the gun but it was cold and did not have a distinct smell. It did not appear to have been fired.
• Graffiti: At 9:07 p.m. Sept. 29 in the 30800 block of 9th Place South, it was discovered that an unknown suspect spray painted gang graffiti on two dumpsters, a building and a utility trailer.
• Robbery: At 6:01 p.m. Sept. 29 in the 1700 block of South 327th Street, a victim was robbed of $3,000 by three suspects.
• Fight: At 11:22 a.m Sept. 29 at 30611 16th Ave. S., a fight took place at Federal Way High School. There were no injuries. The fight was gang related and stemmed from a fight the previous day. Both teens were expelled.
• Stolen mail: At 10:08 a.m Sept. 29 in the 31000 block of 50th Avenue Southwest, a victim reported his mail was stolen and an unknown suspect attempted to cash one of his checks.
• Caught in the act: At 2:12 p.m. Sept. 30 in the 2100 block of South 320th Street, a suspect was caught attempting to remove engine parts from a vehicle. The suspect fled but was later caught.
• Trespasser drops pipe: At 7:22 a.m. Sept. 30 at 31217 Pacific Highway S., a suspect was seen sleeping in the bushes behind a grocery store. When the suspect tried to provide officers identification, he dropped a crack pipe. The suspect was trespassed then released.
• Stolen tools: At 12:48 a.m. Sept. 30 in the 3400 block of Southwest 340th Place, unknown suspects broke into a storage shed and stole yard tools valued at $1,407.
• Prescription pill theft: At 12:15 a.m. Sept. 30 in the 30100 block of 3rd Place Southwest, a complainant reported that during a birthday party at her house someone stole five oxycontin and five oxycodone pills from a lock box under her bed. The pills are worth $500.