- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Taco Bell reports armed robbery | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Fast food robbery: At 11:07 p.m. Sept. 13 at 2031 S.W. Campus Drive, police responded to a panic alarm at Taco Bell. Employees reported a robbery by two suspects with handguns. An area check was conducted but the suspects were not found.
• Quarreling coworkers: At 2:44 p.m. Sept. 10 in the 33000 block of Pacific Highway South, a suspect punched a co-worker in the face outside their place of employment.
• Rape: At 2:45 p.m. in the 30300 block of 6th Avenue South, a victim reported she was raped.
• Stolen wire: At 9:35 a.m. Sept. 10 at 34400 16th Ave. S., a Puget Sound Energy worker reported that copper wire was cut and stolen from PSE's property.
• Assault: At 7:32 p.m. Sept. 11 in the 33300 block of Pacific Highway South, a suspect pushed a victim off a wheelchair and punched him several times. The suspect fled the scene. Both parties were intoxicated at the time.
• Lewd conduct: At 4:35 p.m. Sept. 11 in the 31300 block of Pacific Highway South, police responded to a report of an adult male exposing his genitals to a 3-year-old child. A search was conducted but neither the suspect nor victim were found. The complainant received the information from another party.
• Exaggerated tab: At 8:49 p.m. Sept. 11 in the 1800 block of South 316th Street, a victim reported that while buying drinks for a group of people at a bar his bank card was overcharged. The victim received a $1,400 charge. Police contacted a bar employee who acknowledged the establishment's credit machine malfunctioned and overcharged the customer. The man was refunded what was owed to him.
• Vehicle/pedestrian collision: At 10:12 a.m. Sept. 11 near South 320th Street and Interstate 5, a victim reported he was struck by a vehicle driving about 5 mph and turning from an off-ramp.
• Threats: At 10:16 p.m. Sept. 12 in the at 2100 S. 314th St., a suspect was arrested for threatening a woman with an 11-inch knife in a parking lot.
• Intruder: At 12:55 a.m. Sept. 12 in the 32300 block of 4th Place South, a real estate agent reported he or she found blood on the carpet and leading to a sliding glass door in a home that was being shown. The suspect was located in a closet.
• Car wash jackpot: At 9:26 a.m. Sept. 13 at 27607 Pacific Highway South, a complainant noticed a cash machine used to start a car wash was broken into. Approximately $400 to $500 was stolen. The machine costs $1,000 to $2,000 to replace.