- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Prostitute makes a deal with undercover cop | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Prostitution: At 10:22 p.m. Sept. 9 in the 28200 block of Pacific Highway South, a suspect was arrested for prostitution after agreeing to give an undercover officer fellatio for $40.
• Fraudulent purchases: At 5:36 p.m. Aug. 27 at 1715 S. 352nd Street, a victim reported four fraudulent purchases at Home Depot amounting to $2,400.
• Cemetery theft: At 8:14 a.m. Sept. 7 at 37600 Pacific Highway South, it was discovered that an unknown person entered a cemetery and stole unlisted items.
• Robbery: At 5:52 a.m. Sept. 7 in the 1700 block of South 316th Street, a victim reported that while he was walking, an unknown suspect robbed him of his cell phone at gunpoint.
• Rape: At 3:33 a.m. Sept. 7 in the 100th block of South 340th Street, a victim reported she was raped in her home.
• Purse snatching: At 6:47 p.m. Sept. 8 in the 27900 block of Pacific Highway South, an unknown suspect implied he or she had a weapon and stole a woman's purse while at a bus stop.
• Copper theft: At 11:52 a.m. Sept. 8 in the 1600 block of South 344th Street, an unknown suspect hopped a fence, disconnected power and removed roughly 20 feet of copper cable.
• Home burglary: At 6:34 p.m. Sept. 9 in the 1900 block of South 294th Place, police responded to a home burglary. A brick was used to break a window.
• Assault: At 3:46 p.m. Sept. 9 in the 2400 block of South 316th Lane, a victim reported her ex-boyfriend strangled her and head-butted her in the nose. The man was arrested.
• Attempted theft: At 1:54 a.m. Sept. 9 at 29100 Pacific Highway South, an unknown suspect broke a window and entered a clothing store. The thief was interrupted while trying to steal items and the suspect fled in a vehicle.