- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Altercation leads to house shooting | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Shots fired: At 11:29 p.m. Sept. 1 in the 2100 block of Southwest 322nd Street, police responded to shots fired. Two suspects fired nine bullets at a residence occupied by five people. There were no injuries. Two victims were previously in an altercation with the suspects at a Wal-Mart.
• Rape: At 9:35 p.m. Aug. 30 in the 27800 block of Pacific Highway South, it was reported that a victim was raped at an apartment complex.
• Prescription fraud: At 4:06 p.m. Aug. 30 in the 34000 block of Hoyt Road Southwest, police responded to a prescription forgery for oxycontin.
• Assault: At 5:21 a.m. Aug. 30 in the 31600 block of 23rd Avenue South, a suspect punched a victim in the face and head, then strangled her.
• Discharged weapon: At 10:50 p.m. Aug. 31 in the 1400 block of South 286th Street, police arrested one suspect for illegal discharge of a weapon. Another suspect was arrested for obstruction.
• Workplace assault: At 2:18 p.m. Aug. 31 at 2148 S.W. 336th St., a victim reported she was sexually assaulted and harassed by employees where she worked, causing her to quit.
• Unauthorized transactions: At 11:51 am. Aug. 31 in the 34400 block of 32nd Court Southwest, a victim discovered unauthorized transactions on his or her credit card. An unknown suspect purchased a $292 plane ticket from a Switzerland-based airline.
• Malicious mischief: At 7:41 a.m. Aug. 31 in the 28700 block of 18th Avenue South, a victim reported that overnight someone spray painted his or her vehicle. A swastika and other items were painted on the vehicle. Damages were estimated at $1,500.
• Stolen vehicle: At 7:26 a.m Aug. 31 in the 2200 block of South 336th Street, a LoJack security system led officers to a stolen vehicle parked in a suspect’s yard. The suspect admitted to stealing vehicles, stripping them and selling their parts for cash.
• Fraud: At 5:02 p.m. Aug. 31 in the 31900 block of 21st Avenue South, bank card fraud was reported. A card was used to make three purchases in Florida. The largest purchase was for $2,346.