- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Newlyweds fight over wedding guests | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Newlywed dispute: At 2:23 a.m. Aug. 28 in the 30600 block of Pacific Highway South, a couple got into an argument after returning home from their wedding because only half of the invited guests attended the event.
• Stolen yard equipment: At 11:58 a.m. Aug. 29 in the 3900 block of South 326th Place, an unknown suspect stole a chainsaw and hedge trimmer from a shed.
• Shady neighbor: At 12:41 a.m. Aug. 29 in the 4300 block of South 325th Street, a victim awoke to find a neighbor in his or her home. The suspect stole $10,000 in jewelry and $400 in clothing. The suspect was later arrested and the items returned to the victim.
• Jacked rack: At 2:27 p.m. Aug. 29 in the 32200 block of Military Road S., a victim discovered his or her kayak rack stolen from the car's roof.
• Road hazard: At 5:24 p.m. Aug. 28 in the 35900 block of 16th Avenue South, a man stepped off a sidewalk to avoid overhanging branches and fell into an uncovered drainage hole. The man suffered injuries.
• Weapon threat: At 3:48 p.m. Aug. 27 in the 100 block of South 332nd Place, police responded to a call about a threat with a weapon.
• Theft: At 1:34 p.m. Aug. 27 in the 28700 block of 15th Avenue South, a victim reported an outboard boat motor stolen from a shed.
• Domestic assault: At 7:59 a.m. Aug. 27 in the 2700 block of Southwest 332nd Court, a known suspect came to a victim's home and punched and kicked the woman in the stomach.
• Home burglary: At 7:38 p.m. Aug. 26 in the 1300 block of Southwest Campus Drive, victims returned home to find their place burglarized. Electronics and jewelry were missing.