- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
After robbery, victim can't buy her Vicodin | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Armed robbery: At 10:26 p.m. Aug. 22 in the 32000 block of Pacific Highway South, a victim reported she was robbed of $570 at gunpoint. The woman later admitted she was attempting to purchase 55 Vicodin pills with the money when the robbery took place.
• Hood art: At 10:56 a.m. Aug. 17 in the 3000 block of South 288th Street, it was reported that a suspect scratched a smiley face into the hood of a victim's car.
• Malicious mischief: At 8:28 p.m. Aug. 18 in the 3000 block of South 288th Street, a victim reported his car was damaged when a suspect scratched and poured barbecue sauce on it. The victim believes his daughter's ex-boyfriend is the culprit.
• Injured cat: At 12:10 p.m. Aug. 19 in the 4600 block of Southwest 317th Place, a complainant found a cat with severe head injuries in a backyard. The cat appeared to have been attacked by a coyote and was unable to stand. Police put the cat down.
• Assault: At 2:17 a.m. Aug. 19 in the 29900 block of 4th Avenue Southwest, a victim reported being beat up by three suspects. The victim suffered major injuries and was taken to the hospital. One suspect was arrested for assault.
• Stolen jewelry: At 7:26 p.m. Aug. 21 in the 2400 block of Southwest 325th Street, a victim reported $3,951 worth of jewelry stolen from her locked bedroom. The victim suspects her teenage son may have committed the crime.
• Stolen vehicle: At 12:29 p.m. Aug. 22 in the 2800 block of Southwest 341st Court, a victim left her vehicle running. When she returned, it was missing. The vehicle was possibly involved in a police pursuit in Kent.
• Attempted auto theft: At 10:15 a.m. Aug. 22 in the 1600 block of South 348th Street, an attempted auto theft was reported. The suspect broke the vehicle's steering column.
• Felony warrant: At 3:11 a.m. Aug. 22 at 34520 16th Ave. S., police located a suspect with a felony DOC escape warrant. The suspect was placed in custody.