- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Young female reports sex abuse by uncle | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Sex offense: At 1:02 a.m. Aug. 14 in the 200 block of Southwest 303rd Street, police responded to a complaint of a sex offense. A young female told an adult that her adult uncle put his penis in her mouth. The suspect was arrested.
• Graffiti: At 1:06 p.m. Aug. 13 in the 35300 block of 1st Ave. S., an officer observed a suspect write racially-charged graffiti on a utility box.
• Swiped license plates: At 1:09 p.m. Aug. 13 in the 300 block of Southwest 297th Street, a victim discovered the license plates on his vehicle were swapped with plates that were not his. The ones left on his vehicle belonged to a stolen vehicle.
• Warrant: At 8:52 a.m. Aug. 13 in the 300 block of South 309th Street, a suspect turned herself in on a $10,000 King County DUI warrant. Police found drug paraphernalia on the woman.
• Weapon offense: At 9:45 a.m. Aug. 13 in the 33600 block of Pacific Highway South, while a victim was driving, he noticed an unknown vehicle following him and its occupant taking photos. The subject followed the victim into a parking lot and when the victim got back onto Pacific Highway, the subject pulled his or her vehicle next to the victim's and pointed a weapon at him.
• Assault: At 1:03 a.m. Aug. 13 in the 2600 block of South Star Lake Road, a dispute between a juvenile and an adult broke out. During the fight, the juvenile threw a box of DVDs at the adult, hitting the adult in the face. The adult punched the juvenile in the face in return.
• Liquor theft: At 2:57 p.m. Aug. 14 at 1207 S. 320th Street, two suspects stole $89 worth of alcohol from Safeway.
• Parking dispute: At 4:59 p.m. Aug. 15 at 2410 S. 312th St., two subjects were in a dispute over a parking stall. One subject struck the other lightly with his or her vehicle.
• Theft: At 4:51 p.m. Aug. 15 at 3583 S.W. 320th St., a victim reported the theft of golf clubs from his or her vehicle while at the Twin Lakes Golf and Country Club. The clubs are valued at $1,500.
• Assault: At 12:25 a.m. Aug. 15 in the 29800 block of 15th Avenue South, a victim reported being assaulted and robbed of electronics in his home by a group of unknown males who arrived to the home with a friend of the victim's.