- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Rape reported at adult family home | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Sexual assault: At 12:09 p.m. Aug. 12 at 31735 8th Ave. S., it was reported that a victim was sexually assaulted and raped by a caregiver at an adult family home.
• Harassment: At 5:22 p.m. Aug. 9 in the 31000 block of 48th Avenue Southwest, a complainant filed a report of harassment. The suspect was harassing the victim on Facebook and via text messages. Threats to the individual and his or her pets were made.
• Stolen bicycles: At 6:12 p.m. Aug. 10 in the 31100 block of Pacific Highway South, two victims went into a store. While in the store, their bicycles were stolen.
• Mangled mailbox: At 5:09 a.m. Aug. 10 in the 30200 block of 1st Place South, a complainant reported seeing a suspect strike a mailbox with a baseball bat.
• Fraud: At 1:52 p.m. Aug. 11 in the 1900 block of Southwest Campus Drive, it was reported that a victim from Idaho contacted personnel associated with an Internet site advertising legal assistance with court custody cases. The victim’s relatives met with a suspect from the online site in Federal Way. They gave the suspect money for his or her services, but did not see or hear from the suspect again following that.
• Fight: At 1:09 a.m. Aug. 11 at 32925 1st Ave. S., police were dispatched to a fight at a bar and grill.
• Assaulted: At 7:43 p.m. Aug. 12 at 32925 1st Ave. S., a victim reported he was assaulted and robbed by two unknown suspects.
• Slashed tires: At 9:47 a.m Aug. 12 in the 31000 block of 18th Avenue South, a victim reported that overnight an unknown person slashed two of his or her vehicle’s tires.
• Animal cruelty: At 7:47 p.m. Aug. 13 in the 600 block of Southwest 352nd Street, it was reported that a pet rabbit kept on the front porch was mutilated by an unknown suspect. The rabbit appeared to be shot and its eyes were gauged out. The home had also recently experienced eggings.