- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Suspects steal beer, crash during getaway | Federal Way crime blotter
Following is a sample from the Federal Way police log:
• Alluding police: At 1:16 a.m Aug. 5 at 2535 S. 320th St., suspects shoplifted beer from a gas station then attempted to elude police. They crashed their vehicle while trying to escape.
• Egged and floured: At 5:40 p.m. Aug. 4 in the 32200 block of 11th Avenue Southwest, a victim discovered his or her vehicle egged and floured. About 10 other vehicles in the area suffered the same treatment.
• Rendered inoperable: At 3:33 p.m. Aug. 6 at 2233 S. 320th St., a victim who had parked in an employer’s parking lot discovered someone had stolen his or her vehicle’s driveshaft while the victim was at work. The vehicle was inoperable.
• Child molestation: At 1:07 a.m. Aug. 6 in the 1700 block of SW 356th St., police contacted two subjects in a vehicle. It was determined that one was having sexual contact with a 14-year-old. The suspect was arrested for child molestation.
• Attempted theft: At 7:13 p.m. Aug. 7 in the 31500 block of 20th Avenue South, a suspect attempted to steal $90.75 worth of groceries.
• Suspicious person: At 1:49 p.m. Aug. 7 at 1701 S. Commons, a Sears security guard notified police when a woman in the jewelry department of the store was seen talking to herself and swallowing merchandise.