- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
- Nov 11, 2013 at 1:53PM
That many people's waistlines expand during the holiday season is a well-established fact. But, as a new study found, the reason why most of us overindulge at this particular time may not be so much the countless opportunities for extra munching but rather the need for extra comfort due to heightened stress.
- Apr 23, 2014 at 1:40PM
A Federal Way professional boxer and his 15-year-old stepson have been arrested for allegedly being part of the bank robbery ring known as the “Buddy Bandits.”
- Apr 23, 1999 at 12:00AM updated Jun 13, 2008 at 1:39PM
The Official home page for Major Leage Baseball.
- Mar 5, 2009 at 10:58AM updated Mar 9, 2009 at 1:36PM
Federal Way cruised past Issaquah with a 54-38 victory Thursday night. For play-by-play action from the game click on the Cover It Live logo below. Issaquah plays in a loser-out contest at 3:30 p.m., tomorrow against Pasco. Check back for more live coverage.
- Jun 8, 2009 at 7:00PM updated Jun 26, 2009 at 9:29AM
- Jul 28, 2009 at 9:00AM updated at 11:25AM
The Federal Way Mirror was on hand to live Tweet this morning's King County Executive candidates forum. Below is a transcript of the Mirror's Twitter coverage, in chronological order.
- Aug 18, 2009 at 5:00AM updated at 4:19PM
- Aug 19, 2009 at 1:00AM updated Aug 20, 2009 at 10:05AM
King County executive's race | Eastside candidates fail to advance in primary
- Sep 4, 2009 at 4:00PM updated Sep 5, 2009 at 3:02PM
- Sep 4, 2009 at 5:35PM
- Sep 22, 2009 at 10:00AM
- Dec 9, 2009 at 8:00AM updated Dec 10, 2009 at 10:33AM
- Jan 7, 2010 at 5:38PM
- Feb 19, 2010 at 10:00PM updated Feb 21, 2010 at 4:36PM
A state berth was on the line Friday night, but the Kentwood High boys basketball team was nowhere to be found.
- Feb 26, 2010 at 1:00PM updated Mar 1, 2010 at 11:34AM
A grass-roots campaign is under way to legalize marijuana in Washington state. Sensible Washington is the political committee behind Initiative 1068, which seeks to remove criminal penalties involving adult use, possession and cultivation of marijuana. I-1068 needs 241,153 valid voter signatures by the July 2 deadline in order to appear on November's election ballot.
- Mar 25, 2010 at 8:00AM updated Mar 26, 2010 at 10:32AM
- Apr 6, 2010 at 4:47PM
- Apr 13, 2010 at 4:09PM
- Apr 21, 2010 at 11:09AM
A 17-year-old Federal Way boy remained in critical condition Wednesday at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle after a shooting and fight April 18 on the West Hill of Kent that also injured another teen-age boy and two Kent men.
- May 16, 2010 at 12:10AM
Teams meet for a third consecutive year with a state berth on the line
- May 17, 2010 at 11:06AM
- May 28, 2010 at 9:38PM
Ben Cox delivered in a pinch, Taylor White came through in the clutch, and Austin Voth served up another dominating performance on the mound for the Kentwood High baseball team Friday afternoon. Add it up and the Conquerors had just enough to overcome Federal Way 3-2 in a Class 4A state semifinal game at Safeco Field.
- Jun 10, 2010 at 9:00AM updated Jun 11, 2010 at 10:14AM
- Jun 21, 2010 at 8:00AM updated at 11:58AM
A 26-year-old Federal Way man was arrested Saturday night on charges of driving under the influence (DUI) and brandishing a weapon after an apparent road rage incident.
- Jul 20, 2010 at 4:14PM