Where do you take guests to eat in Federal Way?
By ANDY HOBBS
Federal Way Mirror Editor
June 15, 2012 · Updated 3:27 PM
Where do you take your out of town guests to eat in Federal Way? Apparently, out of town.
The Mirror asked this question Thursday on Facebook. Two of the most popular picks were Salty's and the Lobster Shop. Both are located outside Federal Way city limits. Salty's serves seafood in Redondo Beach, while the Lobster Shop has locations in Dash Point and Tacoma.
Within Federal Way's borders, readers picked East India Grill, Poverty Bay Coffee Company, Gino's Bistro, Black Angus, Shorty's Grubhouse, Olive Garden, Vince's Italian Diner, Verazzano's, Red Lobster, Ichi Teriyaki, Pitmasters Barbecue, Jasmine Mongolian Grill, Thai Bistro and Black Bear Diner.
So where do you take your out of town guests for a meal? Here are some of our readers' more colorful answers:
• "A hidden Korean restaurant or one of the Korean BBQ places."
• "Poverty Bay has great sandwiches."
• "Not in that city!"
• "To the same chain restaurant that they have from their home city. If you want to shine and impress your guest, you have to leave FW. Cellars in Belltown."
• "The new Cliff House." This restaurant is located in Northeast Tacoma.
• "Salty's — which I still consider part of Federal Way."
SHARE YOUR PICKS
What's your favorite restaurant in Federal Way? Tell us below or on Facebook. To learn about the places mentioned above, click on the restaurant's name for information such as location, menu and hours.Contact Federal Way Mirror Editor Andy Hobbs at email@example.com or 1-253-925-5565 (ext 5050).