- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Webb Center Monument pays tribute to Federal Way pioneers
On Feb. 16, the Historical Society of Federal Way presented a re-dedication of the Webb Center Monument, located near Bank of America at South 320th Street and Pacific Highway South.
The Taylor Webb family were originally homesteaders in Federal Way at the intersection of South 320th Street and Pacific Highway South in the 1890s. Around 1925, Andrew Kristensen purchased property nearby, and in 1933, built Webb Center Garage where Bank of America is currently located. The garage had a small grocery store and snack bar along Pacific Highway South. The date of the original Webb Center Monument dedication was Nov. 11, 1989.