Pacific Highway construction update
October 10, 2008 · Updated 2:45 PM
• SCI Infrastructure has a crew on the project dedicated to tying-in grading behind retaining walls, installing mailboxes in their permanent locations and other work to blend the project into private developments. This work will continue until Pacific Highway South HOV Lanes phase III is completed in October.
• SCI will be paving around adjusted manhole lids and utility valves Oct. 8, weather permitting.
• Miscellaneous parking lot paving occurred Oct. 8, weather permitting.
• Placement of extruded curbing in parking lots should begin after roadway striping is completed this week.
• The concrete subcontractor is on site to pour missing sidewalk and replace damaged sidewalk and driveway panels.
• The fencing subcontractor is repairing private fencing as required throughout the project this week.
• Median topsoil placement began the week of Oct. 6. Landscape planting will begin shortly after topsoil placement.
• Exposed soil behind the sidewalks that were not be paved or bark mulched were hydroseeded Oct. 6 and 7.
• The final three street lights will be installed the week of Oct. 6t.
Expect daytime lane closures for this work.