- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Shooting seminar will cover the laws of armed defense
Genesis Realty and the Armed Defense Training Association will present a valuable and informative seminar on the laws of armed self-defense in Washington state.
Seminar runs 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dec. 1 in Federal Way and covers subjects such as:
• Who should carry
• Concealed carry and open carry options
• How to carry your weapon
• Deploying deadly force
• When and where to go with your weapon
• How to interact with law enforcement before, during and after an incident
• Threat response plans for churches, schools and businesses
• Stress psychology
• Preparing for the aftermath of a justified self-defense scenario
The non-profit ADTA promotes responsible firearms events and education at the region's ranges. Monthly meetings focus on the safety and educational aspects of gun ownership.
Guests of Genesis Real Estate members may attend the Dec. 1 seminar for the special discounted rate of $20. Contact (206) 979-9877 or email@example.com or visit ArmedDefense.org.