- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Free immunizations for Federal Way students on June 4
Federal Way children who need immunizations before the start of the next school year can get them free from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 4 at the Federal Way Public Health Center, 33431 13th Place S., Federal Way.
Primary immunizations will be available for students attending Federal Way Public Schools from kindergarten through age 18. Immunizations include:
• MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
• IPV (polio)• TD (tetanus, diphtheria)
• Hepatitis B• Varicella (chicken pox vaccine)
• DtaP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis)
• Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis)
This clinic is available because of a partnership between Public Health – Seattle and King County and the Federal Way Public Schools Health Services Department. It is made possible in part by a grant from the Group Health Foundation.