Summer means less access to food for many children in the community. It is also a time when food bank resources are low.
Local businesses and organizations can help ease this burden by holding a summer meals drive to fill the shelves of Multi-Service Center’s Federal Way Food Bank and provide food for the summer meals program. The summer meals program goes out into the community to feed children where they are at.
Food drives will be held during May, and in order to participate and receive all the associated benefits listed, businesses and organizations must sign up by May 5.
Summer meals drive participants receive the following opportunities:
• Recognition on MSC’s website
• Recognition in one or more MSC e-newsletters
• Recognition in one or more posts on MSC’s Facebook page
• Recognition in a half-page advertisement in the May 12 edition of the Federal Way Mirror
• Special advertising pricing from the Federal Way Mirror
MSC will provide collection bins and donation pick-up from businesses as requested.
To sign up for thesummer meals drive, email email@example.com, or call 253-835-7678, ext. 104.