- Elected leaders, hopefuls mull college at Weyerhaeuser site in Federal Way
- Federal Way chiropractor gives up license after sexual misconduct conviction
- Federal Way Public Schools staff rally before school starts
- Federal Way school board adopts budget for 2014-15
- Highline joins initiative to strengthen manufacturers
- Mirror's Citizen of the Month: Pastor Jon McIntosh
- State testing results released; schools hold steady
- Time capsule reveals history of longtime business, Federal Way | Slideshow
- Weyerhaeuser to move headquarters from Federal Way to Seattle
- Woman raped after hitchhiking | Federal Way Police Blotter
- About Us
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
24-hour Starbucks opening soon
The first 24-hour drive-through Starbucks Coffee shop in Federal Way is scheduled to open Aug. 15.
The location is 2032 S. 320th St., across from the north side of Sea Tac Mall. The store will serve its first customer at 5 a.m. and then stay open around the clock.
Wendy Collie, regional vice president of Starbucks Coffee, said the company has received tremendous feedback from the community about this location, including its convenience for people driving to and from Interstate 5. Were eager to continue to play an active role in Federal Way.
Starbucks also has shops at the mall, the QFC store on Pacific Highway South and the Top Foods store on 20th Avenue South.