- Elected leaders, hopefuls mull college at Weyerhaeuser site in Federal Way
- Federal Way chiropractor gives up license after sexual misconduct conviction
- Federal Way Public Schools staff rally before school starts
- Federal Way school board adopts budget for 2014-15
- Highline joins initiative to strengthen manufacturers
- Mirror's Citizen of the Month: Pastor Jon McIntosh
- State testing results released; schools hold steady
- Time capsule reveals history of longtime business, Federal Way | Slideshow
- Weyerhaeuser to move headquarters from Federal Way to Seattle
- Woman raped after hitchhiking | Federal Way Police Blotter
- About Us
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
The Ram to open brewpub in Federal Way | Business buzz
From staff reports:
It looks like The Ram will open a restaurant in Federal Way.
A sign for the future brewpub is posted outside the former Marie Callender's, 31920 Gateway Center Blvd., next to the Courtyard by Marriott hotel. Marie Callender's closed its doors in Federal Way in June 2011 after the national chain declared bankruptcy.
The Ram is known for its microbrew beers, family dining and sports-friendly atmosphere. The Mirror has confirmed that the Federal Way location will open in late May or early June. Other Ram locations in Washington include Seattle, Kent, Tacoma, Lakewood, Puyallup and Lacey. The Mirror has left messages with a Ram spokesman for more information.